IMPORTANT NOTE: Kindly take note that this product might take longer time to reach you as we need more time to prepare, thank you for your kind understanding.
Top Glove Personal Weighing Scale
- Equipped with a high precision strain gauge sensor
- 8mm tempered safety glass platform
- Size of the LCD digits: 25mm (1.0”)
- Edge-tap switch on
- Auto zero resetting/Auto off
- Low power indicator/Over-load indicator
- Capacity: 180kg (392lb)
- Division: d= 100g (0.2lb)
- Starting Weight: 5kg/15.4lb
- Capacity: 150kg/180kg
- Graduation: 0.1kg/0.2lb
- Display: 4 digits LCD
- Power: 3V CR2032 lithium battery
- Operating Temperature: 5-35 degrees Celsius
- Unit: kg/lb
- Automatic shutdown: 8 seconds
- Low voltage display: “Lo”
- Error display: “Err”
- Overweight display: “O-Ld”
- Open the battery cover below the scale, turn the switch to the unit you need, and left to kg, the middle to cut off the power, right to “lb”.
- Put the scale on the level of the ground, after the scale shows 0.0kg/0.0lb, you can step on the scale.
- Stand steady in the middle of the scale. When the weight value is stable, the weight value is locked.
- If you leave the scale and step on the scale again after locked, you can reweigh.
- If you don’t leave scale after locked, the value remained 8 seconds before the automatic shutdown.
- If the scale displays “Lo”, the battery is inefficient and should be replaced.
- When not using the scale, don’t put heavy objects on the scale for a long time.
- When weighing, you should try to stand in the middle of the scale.
- You should stand steady on the scale.
- The scale can’t be hit hard.
- Do not use the scale where there is water, don’t wash the scale with water.
- Maintain the scale and your feet drying when weighing.
ADVICE FOR USE & CARE
- Put the scale on a flat & hard surface.
- The glass will be slippery when it is wet, so keep it dry!
- Keep the scales in a dry place to protection electronics.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners.
- Do not use for legal trade.
1 x Top Glove Personal Weighing Scale