- For Home Testing.
- This product insert must be strictly followed in order to produce accurate test results.Keep the test device sealed until use. Once the device pouch has been opened, the test device must be used immediately.
- All test devices, reagents and specimens must be at room temperature (15-30°C) before running the assay.
- Do not use device if the sealed pouch is visibly damaged.
- Do not use the kit contents beyond the expiration date.
- Avoid cross-contamination by using a new specimen extraction tube and dripper for each specimen preparation.
- Handle all specimens as being potentially infectious. Dispose all materials that come in contact with the specimen as infectious waste following the standard procedure (in accordance with national, regional or local regulations).
- Do not reuse test device.
Top Rapid Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Home Test Kit, Nasal Swab Specimen, 1 Test / Box [Seller: Top Biotech S/B]
An immunochromatographic assay designed for the qualitative detection of specific SARS-CoV-2 antigen in human nasal swab specimen.
It is intended to be used as a screening unit and as an aid in the early diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infection.
- Platform : Immunochromatographic Assay
- Detection : Specific SARS-CoV-2 Antigen
- Specimen : Human Nasal Swab Specimen
- Assay Time : 15 to 20 minutes
- Relative Sensitivity : 98.16% (107/109)
- Relative Specificity : 99.18% (121/122)
1 x Top Rapid Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Home Test Kit, Nasal Swab Specimen, 1 Test / Box