- For Home Testing.
- This product insert must be strictly followed in order to produce accurate test results. Keep the test device sealed until use. Once the device pouch has been opened, the test device must be used immediately.
- All test devices, reagents and specimens must be at room temperature (15-30°C) before running the assay.
- Do not use device if the sealed pouch is visibly damaged.
- Do not use the kit contents beyond the expiration date.
- Avoid cross-contamination by using a new specimen extraction tube and dripper for each specimen preparation.
- Handle all specimens as being potentially infectious. Dispose all materials that come in contact with the specimen as infectious waste following the standard procedure (in accordance with national, regional or local regulations).
- Do not reuse test device.
Top Rapid Covid-19 Rapid Saliva Plus Test Kit, 1 Test / Box [Seller: Top Biotech S/B]
An immunochromatographic assay designed for the qualitative detection of specific SARS-CoV-2 antigen in human saliva specimen. This is for self-test use by non-professional users.
- Platform: Immunochromatographic Assay
- Format: Cassette
- Detection: Specific SARS-CoV-2 Antigen
- Specimen: Human Saliva Specimen
- Assay Time: 15 to 20 minutes
- Relative Sensitivity: 95.97% (119/124)
- Relative Specificity: 99.31% (433/436)
- Shelf Life: 18 months
1 x Top Rapid Covid-19 Rapid Saliva Plus Test Kit, 1 Test / Box [Seller: Top Biotech S/B]